Laila: A Life in Progress

This Blog contain the rantings of a cute,but crazy black woman. Come along for the ride, suspend your belief in reality; come peek into life as I see it. Who knows you might enjoy yourself.

Monday, August 08, 2005

My Mojo

Looking back at things before I lost my MOJO, I must admit that I had a
pretty healthy sexual appetite. Now let me start off by saying that I was
not and currently am not a promiscuous woman. I am a hypochondriac and I am obsessed with diseases of all forms, that by it' self has keep me on the straight and narrow(somewhat). Oh, and that fact that my ex-husband was and is such a MAN-WHORE. I spent a lot of time in my doctor's office obsessing about the disease of the week that could be lying dormant in my body. If fact , I was watching the news one night and they were discussing prostate cancer. Yes, I know that I don't have a prostate and only men can get prostate cancer,but I know that had some of the same symptoms. Really I did, I mean except for the obvious.
And as usual most conversations with my doctor usually end with her saying,

"Laila Honey, Do you need refill on your zoloft or your xanax ?"

" Have you taken both of them today?"

" Okay, then why don't you go ahead and take them now, and just relax yourself.There's no use getting yourself all worked up over this."

"We'll do a full blood work and check for everything when you come in for your next visit. Darling, after a little nap, you'll just feel fine."

"Oh, Laila honey, the next time, take your medicine and wait about an hour before you call the office. You nearly scared the new receptionist to death with all of the crying and yelling, We hadn't warned her on how to handle you."

MamaDear,Claudia, Marnie & I have all been patients of Dr. Monica Green for years. She is very aware of the insanity that runs in my family. Oh back to my sex life. I'm no ho;but I do enjoy a good time.

I just realized something this has nothing to do with my sex life at all......

Keep coming back.....

Laila




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home