Laila: A Life in Progress

This Blog contain the rantings of a cute,but crazy black woman. Come along for the ride, suspend your belief in reality; come peek into life as I see it. Who knows you might enjoy yourself.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Excuses,Excuses

I know it's been a while and you feel neglected. Sorry, but I've been really busy lately.
For starters,I told you that Marnie & I are in the middle of refinance the house. So that meant that we had to clean the house. Yuck.!!!! I have to be honest with you; Marnie & I didn't inherit the cleaning gene. In fact, we avoid cleaning like the plague. Also, we are both pack rats. We have never been able to throw things away. I don't know why. So can you imagine that I still have things in boxes from when Jason & I moved into this house almost ten years ago? I know what your probaly thinking, and I'll say it again, I have no plans for therapy unless it is court appointed. So Marnie and I paid our nephew to come over and help. And since he just got out of jail;he had an opening in his busy schedule and was able to lend us a hand.He said that he was locked up because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.But that 's another story ,for another day.
So we were up all night cleaning the house. Because the appraisal was the next morning. After all of that ,do you know how long it took for the appraisal ?
Fifteen fucking minutes at a cost of $300. Ain't that some shit! I'm definelty in the wrong line of work. I just hope this process is over soon. Because the day after we go to settlement,I'm going in to tell Suezilla to "Kiss my black ass".
And no I haven't found another job. I don't care. I'll go back to the Megabookstore full time if I have to.
Secondly, my doggie Coco is getting old. She's going on 11 years old and has developed arthritis. Marnie is flipping out,because she's became attached to the dog, and now she's having problems dealing with the dog's morality.(Can you refer to it as mortality when your speaking of a dog ?) I keep telling her that MamaDear is 85 years old and has more health problems than Coco and we haven't put her to sleep yet. Marnie wasn't amused,but I thought that it was funny. Anyhoo,we are considering aquatherapy for the dog. Yes, I am serious.
And last but not least we had death in the family. Uncle Buddy died. And that my dears,is a whole other story.That I will give you all the gory deatils to the funeral/family reunion. Well, I gotta go. I have to make an early appearance in hell tomorrow.
Laila

1 Comments:

  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Morality... mortality... I don't care WHAT you call it, but Coco can't go ANYWHERE until I, her self-appointed dog-mother (get it? dog-mother instead of god-mo... yeah, yeah... so it's not so funny if I have to explain it, but I'll laugh anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHA), get to meet her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home