Laila: A Life in Progress

This Blog contain the rantings of a cute,but crazy black woman. Come along for the ride, suspend your belief in reality; come peek into life as I see it. Who knows you might enjoy yourself.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Don't date this guy

WARNING:
I happen to be in man hating mode today,just to let you know.

I have this very bad habit. (1) Open mouth.(2) Insert foot. It's been a nasty little problem of mine since I can remember. For some reason, I believe that it is my duty,to give my opinion/advice on every subject known to man. Especially when it comes to matters of the heart(.ie one's love life). If I had a dollar for everytime I tried playing Dr. Phil; I would have already earned his salary. And with that being said,I understand that I have earned a reputation of being a gossip.
What 's a little gossip amongst friends? If I don't keep everyone informed, them how will they know what's going on? Exactly. You know what I mean.
I have a very low opinion of greedy men. Men who feel that one woman isn't enough for them. Cheaters. Yes, I have been cheated on; Who hasn't ? I have even been the "other woman". And no I'm not proud of it. Does that make it right or even less painless? Ofcourse not. With all of the lying ,cheating bastards out there, I figured that I should start a website to inform other women out there of these assholes. But ofcourse, someone has beat me to the punch. BRAVO. Now I can spend my time updating this blog.(hehehe)
No comments from the peanut gallery.
This website is called www.dontdatehimgirl.com . It allows women to put pictures of their cheating ex's and descriptions of their deeds on-line. So that any woman who comes across these so called men won't waste their time.
I've already checked on the list from Maryland, I haven't come across any names that look familiar yet. But I will be adding a few of my own.

Laila

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, now you've officially not updated this blog in a year. ONE YEAR! Geez, I know I don't blog often, but even I update more than once a year!!!!

    I miss you more than you can EVER imagine... I hope you are plotting to get me back there, because I can't stand it here for a minute longer.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home