Laila: A Life in Progress

This Blog contain the rantings of a cute,but crazy black woman. Come along for the ride, suspend your belief in reality; come peek into life as I see it. Who knows you might enjoy yourself.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy New Year

Hello Sweetie Dahlings,
So much had happened since the last time I posted. My life has been busy. I'm working on my 2006 comeback. And I'm trying to finish up the story of Dylan & Laila. Part of the problem is remembering everything. Actually reliving every thing. I didn't realized how difficult it was going to be. Everytime I start writing, I remember the good, the bad ,and the ugly of our relationship.
Can you believe,that it was easier to write about my failed marriage. I also haven't been able to write about Joy. But all in due time. If I can just finish Dylan's story without calling him and making a complete ass of myself,
all will be good. Thanks for your patience.

Laila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home